Thursday, October 1, 2009

October Starts

Today's the first day of October. I love October, other than because it's my birthday month, I just love it.
Not much to note in this entry today, but I just feel like posting something :P Excuse me for my randomness. I wanted to relax, go somewhere else. Hmm.. I suppose to hang out with Edward today.

I want a pet so badly at this moment! However I don't think I can take good care of it >.< Tell me the easiest pet to take care of.

This Saturday will be the last day of my CG (digital art) class. Spent 5 months on it, I'm not going to comment how much I have learned, coz you can figure it out by my drawing -_-. I always wanted to draw, to practice, but was being distracted every time. Awww I hate the Internet, yet I can't live without it, that's pathetic.

My clock shows 2am and I think I should be heading off to bed. See ya.

xoxo,
Carrie

2 comments:

Reina said...

i don't like october, hun cuz it means it's time to start cramming for exams!!! T__T

u should get a bunny! so cute ^^ n very easy to look after ...they don't need as much attention as dogs or cats, n u don't have to shower them cuz they clean themselves.
u should meet my bunnies! ^^

Carrie Y Sweeting said...

ya I know your bunnies! Roxas and McTrousers? hahas their name is as cute as they look! Ya I plan to get bunny :) or guinea pig? I'm still afraid of "mouse kind" anyway I don't think I can keep a guinea pig T.T