Monday, October 5, 2009

Computer Graphics


*Dear bloggers you may ignore this post as I was just talking to myself; if you don't mind spending time reading my murmurs, feel free to proceed. cheers*


I love Sunday, when there's no pending assignment or examination. Couldn't believe that I just submitted my 3ds max assignment last Monday, as I thought it was like few weeks ago.

Was busy with 3ds max today, even though I'll never meet this software anymore in my course syllabus, but I decided to take it as my self-promotion software. Lets pray that I can hold this longer than anything else. Frankly speaking I'd never thought that I would take 3D application that serious, I didn't realize the fact that it's actually considered as Computer Graphic/Digital Art which I always love to see and feel. I remember that I was being educated by someone that only drawing with a Wacom graphic tablet that transforms traditional art to digital art, is called Computer Graphic (CG). Now I think that drawing with Wacom graphic tablet is barely called CG, as CG is a very wide-range graphic technology that involves coding, user interface, software, and so on. Drawing with a tablet is a limited skill in this rapid changing world.

I remember when I was in form 4 and form 5, I used to love design. Not that I don't love it anymore, but it's lesser as I explore more forms of art. When I was first to explore Adobe Photoshop, gosh I was so in love with it, love the way how graphic design did splendid visual communication. Slowly I began to draw since I read manga and was obsessed with Japan Anime. I guess most of us love drawing bishou-nen from the manga and animation we read/watch, started to own a sketchbook and so on. Later on when I was in college, forgot how I approach traditional/digital illustration, god I felt like I'd found my soulmate/truelove or something I don't know how to explain.

From design to drawing manga style, from comic to digital illustration and slowly changed to 3D graphic, I love every of them. In this case you may wonder how come I have not mastered any of them? awww sad case again.
Well, maybe time management may do all the jobs. "Slack bones in me and that's why", this was the excuse I gave but indeed it was true :) Yosh! No more excuses and slack bones, I'm gonna move it move it!

Loves,
Carrie.




No comments: