Saturday, October 10, 2009

It's 10.10!

It's almost 4 in the morning right now but I have got no mood to sleep at all, even though my back's aching and my eyes are tiring. So I had been quite stuffed-up today (actually it was yesterday), went to Adonis Training Center for Edward's Sister facial and body waxing testing.

Wow I could really say that there's no boundaries for women to look pretty, in each part of them. Their full set treatment has services covered from top to toe, from your face to your finger's cuticle. Spent my afternoon waiting there for facial treatment testing as I promised to be her facial model on her exam date, which falls on 20th this month.

Finally I had a touch on my laptop! Was using Edward's laptop/desktop lately since I wasn't at home, and even though I was at home my mum occupied my laptop. Even though my mr.laptop is old and sort of old fashioned looking, but I still love him the most~

Signed up for twitter yesterday as I'm kinda bored of facebook. Twitter has lesser features/applications than facebook but since it's still new to me, I love it at this moment.

So at night me and Edward went out for a small gathering with our TarC friends, haven't met them for so long thus we spent over 4 hours merely chatting and drinking chinese tea. It was tiring since I had much activities in the afternoon but it definitely worth it :D

Today's 10th October, before I really off to bed I would like to wish my Darling and Edward's mum HAPPY BIRTHDAY <3

Loves,
Carrie.


3 comments:

MoZiGeLi said...

Happy birthday to you too.

Reina said...

i wna get free facial too! heheh ^^ it's pretty cool that u n edward's bdays r so close to one another!
=D

Anonymous said...

OOOH FACIAL!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUN!

did you get my sms?? you didnt reply :( i wrote you such a nice one as well...