Friday, October 23, 2009

Miserable.

Once again in the midnight, I have met some questions of life. People always bother about money. Money isn't the only concern, but it indeed could give the best solution for everything. I heard a quote "If money can do the job, it's shouldn't be a problem". God knows some people who are in a miserable financial condition do exist. All the time when I start to expect something I start being disappointed.

Some born not knowing how to appreciate, some born not getting what they appreciate. Libra loves balance. Everyone knows that this world is unbalance, it's unfair. I thought that I accepted it however sometimes I feel suffocating in a world like this.

There should be a reversi game play on those who don't appreciate. Let the whites turn blacks and vice versa.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Web design
very useful, thanx a lot for this blog .. This is exactly what I was lokoing for.