Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I have a boyfriend, who...

I wanted to express this long time ago, but was always procrastinated. 30 little good things about my boyfriend.
I have a boyfriend, who...

1. never let me wait more than my patience could go.
2. never let me fall when I want him to hold me up and high.
3. carries out his every single promise to me.
4. cares how I get along with everyone around me.
5. takes my family members as his own.
6. listens to my heart speaking no matter I'm sad or happy.
7. shares every piece of joyful moment with me.
8. shares every sad story with me.
9. kisses me every morning as I wake up.
10. hold my right hand gently yet tightly on the street.
11. takes me everywhere I want to go if that's not too much.
12. believes how well I can do my job.
13. thinks that I'm brilliant, cute, and sweet and he could never find the second best.
14. wants to give me suprise, but he always had no idea.
15. would loves to buy me everything as if he could afford.
16. was a stubborn stone before I actually melt him.
17. always criticise my artworks until I finally get the best piece of artwork.
18. always exhort me everytime I feel like spending for something unneccessary.
19. protects me like I'm his treasure.
20. acts like a baby when he demands more love from me.
21. never know how to demand anything from me except love.
22. gets jealous easily since I'm the only one he has.
23. can cook splendidly but he doesn't let me touch the pancake turner.
24. hates waiting no matter how much people explain to him ladies are worth waiting.
25. gets happy for everything I did to him, even a shoulder massage or a body cleaning.
26. rarely let me take public transit since I met him.
27. calls me princess, calls me sweet, loves me tender, loves me sweet.
28. fondle me like I was his pet, but more than his pet.
29. never have to let me feel worry about the direction coz he will lead me through the way.
30. named Edward Sia Kian Tat, Mozigeli, 余健达, dear dear.

2 comments:

MoZiGeLi said...

xD..So happy and touched..Thanks ya dear.

Nicole D said...

Awh...so sweet~