Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Interesting October

17.10.2009 Malacca Trip
I remember in the first post of October I said that I love October! Indeed it's a great month for me!
Edward, Janice, Fumi and I had a awesome one day trip to Malacca town on Saturday, it was exhausting but absolutely fun! Will upload the photo in facebook :)

18.10.2009 Jogoya Japanese Buffet
Follow on Sunday night, I had dinner buffet at Starhill's Jogoya with Edward and his family. Gosh 1 person costs around rm100! I always know that Jogoya is expensive yet an nice place to dine in, never know that I could have the chance to be there, free of charge! hee!

19.10.2009 Movie - Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs!
Never been so interested of 3D movie until I had a little jumping step on it. It was a yummy movie indeed! Love the way food fell from the sky, don't you think it's seriously a heaven? a food heaven? Highly recommend!

Ps: I'm going for Adonis test as a model at 12pm, hope everything goes fine :| *gulp*

No comments: