Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy Birthday, dearest little Quennie!

It was really a big mess for me every time I need to transfer files/pictures from my mobile phone, since my laptop is not equipped with bluetooth technology. Anyhow I managed to upload some photos for this post because I love these photos so much.

Yesterday was a big day for my dear little niece - Quennie. We were celebrating her 4th birthday which drops on October 8, so close to mine! Nothing much precious than we had our casual dinner together followed by playing lantern and candle since today's Mooncake festival.

I haven't seen her in a while since me and my brother were considered as "rare visitor", but she was still very adorable, stick to me closely yesterday :)

Mini Baby Photos:

Quennie birthday cake. Coffee flavor Ice-cream cake, yumms!

Look at her little greedy face xD Left: Valencia

Singing birthday song (us). They didn't even want to lip-sync! haha Again, can't wait to eat the cake.
The cutest photo. Guess I don't have to mention how eager they want that cake.

Quennie, eating gracefully.

Dickson, the youngest brother.

She never get shy infront of the camera. Loves posing alot!

ps: She got a school bag as her birthday present from my cousin ( her mum) yesterday, and was happily running around, so cute! She made me love kids more and more <3

Loves and kisses,
Carrie.

No comments: