Monday, October 26, 2009

Fingers on Shou-jo Manga!

Yoohoo! Visited R2 Comic House (my previous work place) today since I was looking forward to having a good rest and enjoyable Sunday :D Sunday Sunday.
Didn't know why I haven't been reading Shou-jo manga for so long, I always prefer shounen manga after I'd graduated from school. So finally today I had a touch on shou-jo manga again as I was attracted by the cover!

Taa-daa!! It's called THE ONE in english, pretty common huh ._.

So here are the synopsis.. by me :P
Lele's (pronounced in mandarin) parents were the world's famous top models, who happened to passed away due to an aircrash accident when she were still very young. Her aunt who owned a model agency company encouraged Lele to take a step on model path as she had perfect complexion and top model qualities inherited from her mom. However, Lele wasn't interested at all, until she had a peek on the world's hottest model from one magazine cover - Angus. Being attracted by such terrifying beautiful creature, Lele eventually accepted her aunt's invitation as she wanted to have a closer look on Angus someday.


Surprisingly Angus(left) had a twin brother - Eros (right) who looked exactly the same. However they were being raised separately thus they had extremely different personality. Angus was a top model while Eros was a model director - working behind the scenes.

The story was very long, I got to stop here x.x

My opinion: The guys are freaking gorgeous! and they have some BL-related issues. Still couldn't get rid of my BL obsession after years! ><

I love Eros more as he is sooo cool yet caring and he is so BREATH-TAKING! But I have a virtual friend on Facebook named "Eros" also... *sigh*.. spoiled my imagination on Dear Eros once I hook on Facebook.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
tthh... I really got to start working on my assignment tomorrow.. I called it sound clip assignment -_-. as what we are supposed to do is produce a short sound clip that tells a story. You know, I'm retarded in Sounds! It's torturing, killing, murdering, and suiciding. But still trying my best for survival! Joy to my new laptop~It's gonna reach by next week, so I have to get my assignment done before it arrives! (the actual motivation, haha)
Anyway, exam's on 16th Nov.


I'm off to bed~ Nites.

Loves and Kisses,
Carrie (Sweeting) <3>

No comments: