Thursday, October 29, 2009

Dear 2nd Anniversary <3

Wonder why I was a little bit moody today, just couldn't fit into the right mood I think. In the afternoon after Edward came back from uni we were supposed to pass our day in R2 comic house (again), UNFORTUNATELY it was closed on Thursday :( Sadly we returned with disappointment and had no idea where should we go for celebration as we didn't have much cash with us.

Back to his home and I felt so empty that I wanna cry. I didn't mean to go somewhere but I just didn't want to stay at home, on such special day, feeling kinda weird and I guess this was what they called DULL. So for a little cheers Edward brought me to Lowyat (gadget window shopping!) and TimeSquare for a movie.

This movie really brightened up my day. It was not only amazing, but astonishing. Ya I watched Michael Jackson - This Is It. Seeing his rehearsal I felt that he was so passionate and enthusiastic about what he was doing, as passion is something almost everyone of us lack of. 5 Stars and 2 thumbs up for this "movie" and Michael Jackson!


Ps: We're going R2 comic house again on tomorrow! Yoohoo!



No comments: