Sunday, November 1, 2009

Dilemma

I'd post this in Twitter, Facebook, now on my blog. I lost my book - "The Undomestic Goddess" by Sophie Kinsella! I was having dinner with my family at Klang yesterday and I put it aside from me on the next chair since I was devouring my beloved crab. That was how I left it - there..!

In fact I only have less than 100 pages more to go and I read till the climax (that was why I brought it out from the car when I was having dinner). Sigh now I'm so dilemmatic I don't know shall I purchase the same book again or just take the money for another book. I really love that book and I feel like keeping it even though this seems foolish to some people.

I need some accessories for my new laptop. A better notebook cooler, a keyboard cover, a ladies laptop case/ sleeve, an 8GB thumbdrive, an external USB port, etc. Supposed that I could spend on these gadgets, but I guess my Clinique orders are coming very soon! I got one of my friend who works for Clinique to get staff priced skin care for me :( Dilemma Dilemma. Books, gadgets, skincares. Which of them should I give the top priority in my buying list?

1 comment:

MoZiGeLi said...

Told u when eating u sure will forgot.. Griiinngg~