Friday, November 27, 2009

Twilight Saga: New Moon!


Another movie after 2012 ^_^ The twilight saga: new moon!
Frankly speaking I'm not really impressed. By the way there are a few humorous scenes which made people in the cinema laughed when they were not supposed to.
Can you imagine Edward Cullen running happily with a sort of fairy tales outfit on him? Hahaha! I tried to control myself from a burst out laughing, anyway he's cool.

Before the showing we actually went Otak-Otak Place to munch one of my favorite foods - Otak-Otak! We did not order a lot as it was so freaking expensive there and we were broke. Normal price is 60 cents/stick, but there we got it for RM1.10/stick and exclusive of tax!

Goodnight! I'm going Perak for my cousin's wedding this Saturday, will be staying there for 2 days n 1 night. Have got some chores to do tomorrow (i mean, later) x_x..

Loves,
Carrie.

No comments: