Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Updating my blog - in notepad as TNB wants us to show appreciation on them at this moment.

Typing in the dark. I should have ordered backlit keyboard for my new laptop :') But forget it I can remember where are the keys xD

Without electricity we can really do nothing, especially at night. I think practically this is intrigued by the TNB, they want us to show appreciation on them, so they cut off our electricity for more than an hour to make us aware of their importance.

My Dell studio 14 will be landed officially on tomorrow :D My dear little mommy is taking over this old one. She has got her own laptop too :D Though I will miss this laptop too since it made the best company with me for 3.5 years, without giving me any major trouble except the cracked case. aww, love you <3

When the hack does TNB want to resume the electricity! rawr!
I was reading the new prince of tennis manga online and they black out suddenly -_-|| *I plucked off my laptop battery as well. but my laptop battery is getting older, now it can only last for 1.5 hour. Supposed that I can just head off to bed, but I took more than a nap justnow.

One good thing is that I'd finished the assignment that I supposed to submit on this Friday.

5 comments:

MoZiGeLi said...

you are jz okay..I am at the place near ur condo having dinner which got affected..No fan, using candles + hot. + RAINING somemore..

Carrie Y Sweeting said...

Lol but the electricity resumed after a while. We waited for more than an hour :(

MoZiGeLi said...

Sure ler..We demanded for wind, there it comes. And we demanded for electricity, they also came. But we never demand for rain, it also came..lol

Carrie Y Sweeting said...

Ah er leh. sounds like your the lord, got anything you demanded. my baby when do you want to update your blog? I'll surely "support" you :D

MoZiGeLi said...

Ark..I don't have any inspiration about what to write..guys marr..nothing much to say..if u ask me to do a program surely i will be very inspired. xD