Friday, November 13, 2009

2012


Just a quick update before I crawl to my bed.
Watched the 2012 movie @Tropicana City with Edward and Rynx (for those who didn't know who's Rynx, he's my brother :) ). I bet most of you'd already heard about the idea or concept of 2012, which says that in year 2012 our earth will be at the end. Apparently that our doomsday drops on 21st of December too.
Not going to add spoilers into this post, since I think not much people have watched it as yesterday was the first showing day of this movie. And I guess that probably you couldn't get the ticket with nice seat without reserving it - 1 or 2 days earlier. We did it but we ended up watching it on today, thus we got a not-really-nice seat at the 4th row. However this movie has had more visual effects than dialogue, so it's fine ^__^ (don't have to bother the subtitles)

I was so aghast of the visual effects done in this big production, and some of the scenes touched the deepest of my heart and soul, which are about humanity, love and family. We just can't afford to lose any of them, as a human being. However I couldn't find any hints telling this doomsday is actually caused by the destruction of earth by humans. Guess they want us to find out ourselves?
As soon as we finished the show we could hear many people whispering, which way they wish and prefer to die with, when doomsday really come true. Seriously I have got no idea about this, since I don't wish this day will come.
Loves, Carrie

5 comments:

MoZiGeLi said...

Those fellows so stupids, they ask are they prefer to die by drown, or stand still. I probably will be one of them in the Big Ship. xD

Carrie Y Sweeting said...

Thought you were gonna say you would be Dr.Adrian Helmsley,the great rescuer, or Jackson Curtis :P

MoZiGeLi said...

Hmm, i prefer Jackson because he has a pretty wife..Adrian also not bad, Obama's daughter, although it is not real 1..haha

Carrie Y Sweeting said...

Hoh so, you prefer Jackson. You think you're not getting a pretty wife now?

MoZiGeLi said...

Haha..I m jz said I prefer to be these guys bcoz they are great rescuer. Another part is just a bonus..But anyways, I have got a prettiest ones rite now. =)