Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Starbucks Day


Listening to: Silence

We made it today - to Starbucks Coffee @ Mid Valley Megamall. We intended to go Starbucks Coffee located in Borders to munch some books for free ^_^ I finished off the book which I lost last week The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella! Wanted to purchase it again but I don't think it's the same value anymore, to buy a second copy, will buy it when I have looser budget on books.

Tried the Icy cold frappuccino on my new Starbucks cup, I realized it wasn't really a mess to bring your own tableware outside but of course, people get more motivated on being eco-friendly when there's discount ^__^ I got RM2 discount from the bill. <3


Grabbed another copy of Sophie Kinsella collection "Can You Keep A Secret?", haven't started reading it yet I was so attracted with the summary printed behind the book. I checked the publication date, it was 2003, holy sincerely what was I doing in 2003? :P I'm broke lately so I demanded Edward to pay part of it for me, though it was only $10 but I'm so happy ^__^ I had got discount again :D
Loves,
Carrie

1 comment:

MoZiGeLi said...

lol, after u finish reading, summarize and tell me da story.