Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I want it bad.

Okay. I know I don't need it. However I still can hear my heart is squealing ' I want it bad, I want it bad'. I want a new Eyeshadow Palette! Few days earlier I wanted to have a M.A.C eyeshadow palette but since my friend told me that she can get 30 percents off on Shu Uemura, I changed my mind.

Err but I don't really think I NEED eyeshadow. I have all the basics, foundation, compact powder, eyeliner, mascara, some cheap eyeshadow palettes, lip gloss, they should be more than enough. I LOSE MY MIND T_____T Can somebody suggest me anything that can withdraw my obsession on buying a branded eyeshadow palette?

I thought of opting a cheaper yet good quality cosmetic brand e.g. Kate, since I'm a beginner on eye colors. Yes Yes this way shall work!

No comments: