Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Chili's Day. Spice up!

Before exam I thought I had too much distractions yet I end up doing nothing here when I switch on my laptop ='D
Edward finished his exam today, and ya, this indicates that our holiday is HERE!!! Cheers to all day nothing to do! Cheers to comic and no notes! Cheers to animation and no lectures! Cheers to digital painting and no studying! and for Edward, Cheers to GAME....for a month.
We had our lunch at Chili's Grill & Bar today, a bit luxurious - for us student you know :P But I simply can't resist Chili's! I love Chili's Grill & Bar more than any other steak houses!

I promise these photos weren't look that nice like what I'm showing here :P I love photoshop!

Lately we got very cold weather here. We got rain once a day, which I really appreciate it :'D No more complaint from Edward saying my room is too hot.

Not much to post, see ya.

Loves,
Carrie.

1 comment:

MoZiGeLi said...

Cheer to everything's funs...To Authur~..=P