Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Say Hi to Starbucks :D

What? My blog haven't been updated for - almost a week?! Maybe i was distracted by Facebook or Twitter lately :D Sorry.

Guess what, my darling found my birthday wish list top item in Sunway Pyramid! Edward had gone through many Starbucks coffee in other places but he didn't get it though. Ps: My [darling] is not Edward :D. Of course, Edward paid for it <3>



It looks simple and that's why I love it <3>
Once again thanks Darling for getting this cup I always dream for and my Dear, I know you always looking for this cup but unfortunately it unavailable in KL. Fate brings 2 little angels to me ^___^. I'm really touched ;__;

Tomorrow me and Edward are going Starbucks ^_^! Apparently there's RM2 discount for using this cup in Starbucks, it's better than nothing! :D

Meow going to sleep now. It's 2am already. Sweet Dreams <3

Loves,
Carrie


No comments: