Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Birthday Wish List

I never practice this before, but since I'm turning 20 this October, I guess I should give it a shoot. Here I come my 2nd decade!
*eyes rollings* I always have something I want.. but they aren't crossing over my mind at this moment ><

Just a few:

1. Starbucks Cup - Excuse me, not the plastic cup! I love Starbucks logo, for no reason :P Guess picture speaks thousand words. I prefer a tall one actually.


2. Necklace - I haven't bought necklace for thousands of years >.< Preferably with unique pendant. Was impressed with Hyori's cassette necklace and I want it so much!



3. 3ds Max Tutorial books - Would like to explore more in 3ds max, resources I found online were quite limited >.<

4. Baby-tee :D


5. Bracelet/ any other fashion accessories - Haven't shopped for accessories for so long, I have got no mate to go shopping with me T.T Poor me.

6. Birthday Hug - Birthday hug is warm isn't it, and it doesn't cost you a penny! :D

Hmm I will update this if I have anything cross over my mind xD

1 comment:

MoZiGeLi said...

If your picture stands for 1000words, why u added u prefer a tall 1? lol. That means you need a bigger picture since your 1000words picture no longer enough for you. xD

Anyway, hope you can enjoy your birthday very soon.