Tuesday, September 29, 2009

3ds max animation - Recycle. is UP!

Hi I have no idea why I felt so excited every time I blog in my so-little-traffic blog, maybe it was because I finally came up with something new to update and kept my blog "alive".

As I promised in the previous post, here's the first animation done by Carrie Y (me) and Nicole D (Yen Fen), and one of the characters is modeled by Roza (the dead bottle).
The quality was degraded when I convert it to AVI format :(
Hope you enjoy it as I do :D


2 comments:

Reina said...

wow fantastic work, hun! it's absolutely fabulous, & it's so cute! haha i really like it~~ <3
such a great animation about recycling! we always need more awareness in our society about taking care of our environment & planet! ^^

Carrie Y Sweeting said...

thanks darl :D you made me feel that my hard works paid off :D
muacks!