Sunday, September 27, 2009

It has been a while :P

Hey dear bloggie sorry that I had not posted anything lately, was engaged with my 3ds Max assignment crazily.
I'm so relieved as we finally had our 3d animation done! Undoubtedly it wasn't as perfect as what you have seen in the movie since we have limited skills and time. However we really enjoyed animating our cute characters in our animation! Will post the video up later since I'm lazy now.

Someone brought me down yesterday, I could feel that he was actually looking down at what I'm doing now (3ds max animation). He criticized that doing animation was actually an easy job (even though he knows nothing about it) as all we depend on was the 3ds max software, everything we have to do was just follow the settings, it need no special skills. I never thought he could spoke that to me as he was one of my respecters, but not anymore today. He thought what he doing now is BIG ART, is vital and noble, and I make no sense on doing this or anything. What a snob.

I hate people who takes no responsibilities on saying/thinking other people's job can be EASILY done as a matter of fact - they never had a dig at it before. Usually we always think that some chores are easy yet it is always NOT EASY when you handle it.

Even though you're winning in what you are doing now doesn't mean you have to criticize what other people doing. You're on your driver seat, I'm on mine too. Please do not drive and crash me over!

3 comments:

Nicole D said...

Snob?? JERK! What kind of mentor is he?? And if we don't use the software use what?? Hand ah...=.= These kind of ppl speaks before they think. Not worth your precious mood to be spoilt be him! We're the best to Mr. Chau hahaha

Carrie Y Sweeting said...

haha how you know we're the best to mr.chau, maybe he's telling the same story to next intake student "last batch assignment? lousy lar.. I deleted the the file already"

*sob sob*

Reina said...

i know what you mean, hun! i hate it when people think that what they're doing is more important than yours, & starts dissing your course.
ppl like that should just shut up & go indulge in their own self-centeredness.