Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Lost Feeling

Not much update today. Just to post and inform that I'm still alive, after the exam. Never felt both nervous and relief on the same day! I was taking my first and only paper this afternoon, prepare prepare prepare before it and felt so relieved after taking the exam, coz I don't have exam anymore!

Wanted to post some pictures since this post looks so dull, but forget it since I don't have any inspiration of what pictures/graphics I can show now. My mind was so empty that I can only play Pet Society of Facebook for the whole day. (you do always play it for the whole day don't you, huh?)

I'm finding a kind of feeling, but I just could not capture what kind of feeling is that. Just randomly I have some pictures flashed over my mind.. Now I have a picture of night sky, where I can see the moon and some stars, a view from the window. I remember last time when I was quite obsessed with SOMETHING, I saw this picture before. So sad I can't figure out what is the SOMETHING, if not I could get the feeling back.

Time to ciao. Good night my blog :)


Hugs,
Carrie.

No comments: