Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Oh no!

Ya hey, it's me again. :)
Arr I was waiting for Edward's class to finish in Apiit Enterprise 3 building, as he demanded me to come with him. Bad things often happen more than once a day. Firstly when I reached Apiit Enterprise 3, I found that I forgot to bring my power adapter and guess what, I purposely took off my battery from laptop before I came out from my home! Luckily Edward was so kind, he borrowed me his new laptop, else I will be dead of bored.

Second disaster was happened. As I wanted to have clean hands typing on Edward's new laptop, I was thinking of getting my hand sanitizer from my bag. So I accidentally catched my TFS Quick n Clean BB cream, and I found some brownish cream on top of the bottle. I thought "Yieeek? what are this cream going to do on my bottle?" After 5 seconds only I realized it was my BB cream leaked out from the bottle! I think it was because my Mr. Laptop was leaning on top of it thus squeezing the BB cream and the bottle leak! Aww my first thought was " OMG I'm not gonna spend another 50 bucks for this!"

I'm so upset T.T I just bought this BB cream one month ago and I rarely use it, and now my bag and keys used it! (the BB cream spilt on the keys and part of bag)

Edward has just finished his class. I got to go. Poor me T.T

THE CULPRIT!



1 comment:

Reina said...

hahaha aww hun! *huggles*
i know how that feels, it has happened to me before! many times, i'd say ^^