Sunday, September 13, 2009

Morning in the Sunday.

Just a quick update before I finally move my body to study.
Edward eventually got his laptop yesterday :D And we went mid valley in the afternoon, just to walk :P In the evening my papa called me up and ask do I want to go Klang for seafood, and of course my beloved CRAB!!!! I think I don't have to tell you how I answer :P

Everything I ate between 8pm to 10pm yesterday was delicious, amazing, and delightful! This is the power of seafood! However thanks to the chefs as they cook us such yummy meal.

One thing about this morning, around 4am I think. The storm was so violent and furious outside my windows, rain kept lashed out at my windows as they think they could get inside. Everything was just frightful scary! I hope it's not happening again tonight.

I have an exam on tomorrow :) So guess here I will stop as I have not studied anything. All the best to those who are in exam period.


Loves,
Carrie.

No comments: