Friday, September 11, 2009

It's about Passion.

Banzai! Edward is getting his new Dell Inspiron 14 laptop delivered to his house on tomorrow! I wish I could get a new one also :( but my dear Mr.Laptop is still strong enough except the cracked casing >.< So Edward is skipping the MQA class on tomorrow, and, me too!

I'm freezing in the computer lab at UCTI, even though I am wearing jacket! Today's Friday and I have just finished my last class of 3ds Max, awww. (Exam's on next Monday) Since my classmates were absent, I gained some extra knowledge :P as a pay-off to my effort for waking up so early and come to class :D

Today I learned cloth effects:


Was happy with what I have done, but I need to count 3ds max in my self-learning path coz we are not having 3d Lesson anymore :( Wish to learn Maya as well but not until I have mastered 3ds Max xD
3ds max is something to love, if you take it easy. Same goes to Java Programming, 9/10 students hate,afraid of, dislike, reject Java Programming, but my Edward is so in love with it, as I always call him "The Java Freak".

If you hate what you can't do, you are always a loser. If you love what you can't do, you are the winner.

Life, anything is about Passion.

No comments: