Thursday, September 10, 2009

3ds Max



I'm so "free" now. My mind's telling me I have got something important to do, I have to study for exam, doing my 3ds Max Assignment, designing my characters, but my body just wouldn't want to make a move.!

3Ds max! I love 3ds max (so far). For several weeks I have been learning 3ds max in my university-UCTI as 1 of my modules. Like the way when I'm rotating, moving, editing material of the objects. We are required to produce an animation length 1 to 3 minutes as our assignment, but so sad we have only learned about modeling, not much about animating yet! However I'm going to give my best before giving up, no we are not here to give up anything.

Lol I was modeling this in the lab, it didn't took me a long time like other models, but I love this :D aluminum can without shadow cast.


Another thing I'm addicted to is Facebook! I wasn't new to facebook but the applications just kept me playing crazily. I always love Pet Society, Word Challenge, and now Uno!
Gonna head off to "something else" but I don't really know which one should start first.

Loves,
Carrie.






No comments: