Friday, February 12, 2010

Viva Glam GAGA


Finally there's something that inspire me intensely to come all the way long and update my blog!
As you could tell easily from my blog title, this limited edition lipstick is named after my brilliant celebrity - Lady Gaga. I'm so excited! Lady Gaga and Cyndi Lauper team up with MAC AIDS Fund's VIVA Glam campaign, every cent that raised through the purchase of Viva Glam Lipstick will donate to support the fight against HIV/AIDS. This is a campaign to raise the awareness of AIDS/HIV in women, can you see how meaningful and great is this? To us women? When I was young and got to know about what is AIDS, I'd been worried that I might fall to be one of the victims accidentally.

"We want women to feel strong and enough that they can remember to protect themselves. To have this lipstick as a reminder in your purse, that when your man is laying naked in bed, you go into the bathroom, you put your lipstick on, and you bring a condom out with you," Gaga said.

I know I'm not really into the lipstick business as I rarely apply lipsticks, most of the time I was using lip gloss. In fact, kissing on my boyfriend's cheek with lip gloss-ed lips aren't really comfortable. And do mind the fact that I really love kissing my boyfriends on his cheek. Ha Ha.

Hopefully Viva Glam Gaga will be launched in Malaysia! I'd always wanted some MAC Cosmetics, yet a MAC lipsticks might be the last item in my wish-to-buy list, to me lipsticks are least preferred. Maybe I should check out the MAC Store at KLCC tomorrow? :)

Anyway in case that I might be missing in action these days, Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Valentine's Day in advance!

xoxo.



No comments: