Tuesday, February 2, 2010

say my name, say my name

Everything was perfect until the Network Security lecturer decided to reassign the teammate of our group assignment. I'm having this module which has established a ridiculous rule states that each group must consist of teammate from at least two different countries. So despite how absurd we think the rule is, me and three Iranian classmates have formed into a group.

Our lecturer did not plan to reassign the team member for no reasons, sadly some black sheep made her do so. They ignored the lecturer and formed into groups with themselves, which are all Malaysians. *phew* I guess I just have to stop talking about it, it spoiled my mood today.

It seems to be a fact that my one and only brother is going UK to further his master studies. I will miss him much as we are really close to each other since we were young.

I dyed my hair to dark brown few days ago, but it was not successful I should had chosen a brighter brown since my hair is quite dark, however my mom needs to get a darker color since she has white hairs. She promised to dye for me once again before chinese new year :)

Watched Grammy Award on Astro yesterday, was so disappointed that I missed out the first hour due to some complication, and missed the chance to see Lady Gaga received her awards.
tthh.. seriously not in the right mood to college. Anyway I'm going Penang this Friday :D

No comments: