Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Some Kind of Wonderful

My recent posts are all about cosmetics and skin care don't ya think. I think I'm kind of omnidirectional, I love almost everything surrounding us. One period I was obsessed with animations and comics, another time I was so keen about graphics or drawing, there were some time I love to read magazines about make up and skin care, and quite oftenly I discuss about gadgets, and I just bought Lady Gaga album and a few movie dvds coz I have a thought that we should always support the originals. They have made my life wonderful and polychrome haven't them?

Quick updates:
1. Having Malaysian Studies exam this Saturday, and Moral Studies on the next Saturday.
2. Skipped classes today and went R2 reading cafe instead.
3. Plan to register a blog at WordPress.com however I have no idea about my blog domain name.
4. Has reserved a Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick from M.A.C store, it will soon arrive in April.
5. Going to perm my hair next week ^^ Straight or wavy?
6. Plan to get myself a pin board in my room.
7. I have stopped using BB cream! Instead I use Clinique Superfit Make Up as my daily foundation due to its smoothness and oil-absorbing function :) It has the thinnest texture apparently.

No comments: