Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Oh My Romance

I wanted to post some picture up but sadly I could not find a suitable one. It's bored to read a lengthy diary with hundreds of words, moreover it's not your diary. So I have an idea about sketching out what I wanna tell in my blog in pictures. It would be more interesting than reading :) but sometime I think no one would care about it. So let alone do it, and let's leave it aside.

So my first and second day of Chinese New Year was about yawning and having 'sauna' at my home and other people's home. Finally there's something I can get excited about! Me going out with Edwarddddddddd tomorrow :D to Suria KLCC. Hope it will be abundance of loves and funs in the air tomorrow like we seen each other today.

Ooh ooh I guess I shall head off to sleep now :D Happy Chinese New Year to all of you.
Ps: According to a research conducted and observed by Facebook recently, people who are in a relationship are happier and spread more positive word in their status updates than those who're not in a relationship/ in an open relationship. It's not difficult to understand right? Meow ima heading off to sleep!

Loves,
Carrie.

No comments: