Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What's Up?

Inadvertently I click on bookmarks in my Mozilla Firefox browser, I was surprised that most of my links (90%) are directed to Online Shopping Stores. There was a while when I'm very obsessed with buying new stuffs, I mean last week. I couldn't sleep well as my mind was throbbing and thinking about the items I have had in my wish list.
I don't mean that I'd cleared my mind not intending to buy any of them, however I feel I'm conscious (I always am ^_^) that I don't really need every of them.

Yesterday I went Starbucks Coffee in MidValley Gardens with Edward for the month of Dec :D Once in a month, I do think it's reasonable moreover we were sharing one drink. I couldn't finish a grande size of Frappuccino like I always did before, it's too sweet and thick. So the main purpose we were there was to pick up some fictions. (The Starbucks Coffee is inside Borders.) I bought Sophie Kinsella's Remember Me as I'd finished reading 'Can You Keep A Secret' two days ago. This book took me less than 1 month and has broke my book reading record. I think this might somehow due to my holidays.

Found Lady Gaga's The Fame Monster Album at the Rock Corner CD Store >___< Cost only RM50.90!

Random Facts: One of the 2009's Top 10 Richest Man in Malaysia - Vincent Tan (Berjaya Group Founder) has got 11 children! *Wondering how he distribute his property?* FYI Starbucks Coffee, Video Ezy and Borders Bookstores in Malaysia are all under Berjaya Group.

No comments: