Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Random + Christmas Wish List

I scribbled a few things I wish I have yesterday and was so sad that I'm not able to buy all of them without having 600 bucks in my pocket. I even clipped the note inside my book and left it at Edward's room recklessly. Why do I say this act is reckless? Because he might think that I'd fallen to be a victim of fashion or luxury or whatever he might think of - I'm a shopaholic! But shopaholics don't plan before they buy, do they? So I'm pretty convinced that I'm not. I'm just.. happened to fall in love with something that are a bit pricey and not-really-affordable and I want them so badly, that's all. *Good defense huh*.

Anyway my life is cozy lately, but we all know how long this coziness going to last, for a student. LOL.

Was in Edward's house today and we were watching [V] channel at 3pm. I was so excited when Lady Gaga's music videos were being played. They made me so determined to buy her new album - The Fame Monster, as an appreciation for her bringing such amazing and awesome music to my life.

Something struck on my mind at this moment- it's time for 2009 Christmas Wish List! *chuckles* I really got nothing to do, pardon me.

1. Lady Gaga The Fame Monster Album (Deluxe Edition,2CD, US Version)
source: click Yesasia.com













Price: RM 71.16 (2 CDs definitely worth this price!)


2. Bohemian Style Clothing!
Source: Yuan Yuan @ Sungei Wang
Price: ~RM 150/piece

3. Skin79 BB Cream












Price: RM 60++ (online price)

4. The Face Shop's Eyelashes Nutrition Liquid

Price: RM 19.90

5. Sophie Kinsella's books (except "The Undomestic Goddess" and "Can You Keep a Secret" coz I already have them)

Price: RM 34.90 (price from Borders)

6. M.A.C Eyeshadow (Single Color)

Price: RM 58/color ( I love it, but I don't really need it. hehes)

I know I may end up buying some of them by myself T.T But who knows I might get surprised? :D from someone who always have no idea what to buy to surprise me. LOL, no forcing, really!

Ps: Had a fun night at GreenBox Karaoke with Edward's familly :D lalala~
Happy December everyone!

No comments: