Saturday, December 5, 2009

Exhausted Day @ Jom Heboh!

Believe me that I have done the toughest part-time job ever in my 20-year-life today! We were exposed under the sun from 9am to 7pm, selling Kellogge's cereals! Since I was wearing a singlet, I can see how much the sun touched me on my chest area. Holla, I never expected that we would be in outdoor! Shit, they promised to give us uniform but they didn't! (At least a formal polo-tee won't let the sun kissed my skin too much!) Incidentally, we = me and my bestie - Janice.


I forgot to introduce the event was actually JOM HEBOH at Stadium Bukit Jalil. I knew this event from TV, it's actually selling foods and drinks you can find in any local hypermarket, with bargain price. E.g, Maggie, Mamee, Dutch Lady, Ribena, Lipton, etc.

Besides promoting our products anywhere in the event ( we offered to do so coz standing around the booth is boring), we helped packing the products into eco bag too, for 2 hours standing there and performing the same job. Same motion and same position, and never stopped. For your information we had a really acerbic "manager" there.

My left trapezius is aching, as I'm left-handed. Luckily this event only lasts for two days, and tomorrow will be the last! Ra Ra Ra! 


When Edward fetched us at LRT Station (finally got a seat) coincidentally Lady Gaga's Bad Romance came on the car radio. It was so comforting and cheering :D I'd heard Lady Gaga's songs at the Jom Heboh countless time but the feeling was exactly not the same!


I'm going off soon. and continue my "Can you keep a secret", for a peace of mind. :D Goodnight.

 xoxo,
Carrie.



No comments: