Friday, April 2, 2010

Che tori

Have been learning some basic Persian language from my friends from Iran recently :) adapting to a new language is always fun and it often needs a lot of practise before you can master it.
My title 'che tori' is actually means 'how are you'.
I'm watching Edward swimming now at his condo. Man he always wants to swim. I do enjoy swimming too but I don't enjoy getting my hair wet. Haha anyway I should be doing my assignment now but I'm feeding my fresh blood to those mosquitoes.

Yesterday was April's Fool but I did not prank anyone. Me and Edward went mid valley to watch 'How to Train Your Dragon' and believe me it's an awesome animation :)

I bought Lady Gaga's Viva Glam GAGA lipstick! Had been waiting for it since February and yesterday was the first day it's been launched in Malaysia :D

Going home now, bye <3


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments: