Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Fairytale Again.

Holla I'm back :D Suddenly got the mood of blogging, wanna update some amazing photos taken yesterday when I was having tea with Edward, Janice and Fumi.

So basically Fumi's Canon (EOS 500D I guess?) has got this special function where you set it in a mode of capturing light motion in 10 seconds time. The way you move your light around will turn into some ray like this:

Fumi was drawing a heart shape using Edward's phone flash light.


Touching an alien - a hunged alien. lol


Butterfly fly fly fly to me.


The camera was trembled, so my face was blurred.
You couldn't see Fumi drawing behind coz he was moving around.


Virtual Butterfly comes to life.
I love the background :)
@ Sentul Nailis Cafe.
Someone get rid of that glass of water pls!

The colors are just nice and gorgeous. I'd changed my mind not to buy compact digital cameras but this kind of intermediate level cameras:)

Gonna continue with my idea of Creativity and Innovation assignment.

xoxo,
Carrie.Y.

No comments: