Sunday, March 28, 2010

So what's new? Ms. Carrie Yee has officially became a user of Celcom's BlackBerry Internet Service (BIS), indicates that I can go online all all all the time with my BlackBerry! I seriously feel that my BlackBerry's strength is 100% unleashed by this BIS, most of the applications have appeared to be usable now and let alone connect to the wifi service :P but not to mention the daily fee behind this glory :'(

One of my dear Persian friends, Shima has invited me over to her condo next week :) Can't wait for it, but I wish I had amnesia, because I still have ton of assignments waiting ahead.

Arrghh so this is Carrie - being caught playing games (actually Facebook and Twitter) in the class.

Hey we have classes every single day what's wrong with playing some games to relax? :P haha so you could see this is how BIS affect me, I log on to my Twitter almost every hour.

Ima going to lowyat tomorrow :) Nites!

No comments: