Sunday, March 21, 2010

will you still love me tomorrow


Arr I feel so guilty, and ashamed of being a little monster, I haven't really continued my Lady Gaga fanart. Seriously I'm going lunatic after her on every time I see her live on Youtube. She has got paroxysm of talents and endless different appearances on her show, she always tend to look different, very different. /end lady gaga's story.

So this is how I have started to love monochromatic photography. I always used to think black-and-white photo tells a very tragic story, the tones of gray, just make me sad.
Seeing myself in the black-and-white photos was like telling myself I could never go back to the past. What you see in the photo now is you - who never going to be the same like now.

Aww it was when and where Fumi started singing 'Paparazzi'.


I love my eyes, they are so intense.

To my baby dear who always complains he'll never look good in any photos:
You look really fine!

My smile is just too charming,
he couldn't resist and started to feel the pain.


I just won't win this game, neither physically nor virtually on iPhone.
You could tell who was the winner from the gestures. LOL


No comments: