Wednesday, January 27, 2010

i'm still breathing

Here I am with some update!
I'm addicted to one of the 3rd party application on my BlackBerry, Viigo. Viigo is a free software application for your Smartphone giving you access to News, Sports, Weather, Facebook, The Web. Pardon me, I just copied the definition from Viigo official site, does it considered as plagiarizing?

This week is the last week of Malaysian Studies and Moral Studies module, which indicating that I don't have to wake up in the early morning on Saturday anymore! (except for shoppings, tee-hee). Anyhow I still have to work on the assignments and submit them before this Friday.

Here are some to-dos :
1. Work on Malaysian Studies' assignment titled 'Divorce'.(done!)
2. Dye my hair to medium brown.
3. Replace my SimCard, apparently it makes my BlackBerry application not functioning over Wi-Fi.
4. Apply my Clinique Anti-Blemish mask at least twice a week (which I always forgot)
5.Get more free application for my BlackBerry.
6.Get some gold accessories! (I haven't got any gold accessories yet sadly)
7.Buy Sophie Kinsella's Twenties Girl.

Notes to myself all the time:
1. Always take stairs instead of elevators.
2. Read more news instead of fictions and Facebook.
3. Spend maximum 30 minutes a day on Facebook.
4. Google more, explore more, learn more and do more.
5. Love yourself.

No comments: