Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday Blue Blue Blue.

I really feel sorry for my idleness lately, just did not get the blogging mood to cross over. In fact I actually feel more enjoyable to read others' blogs rather than posting something new on mine. ;)


So I came out a solution by changing my blog template and some font and background color, maybe no one would notice the difference, lol. 


Perhaps I'm really not in a good condition to blog right now as I wanted to confess something here but I couldn't find the words in my mind, 'cliche', you may say that. 


Going MidValley with Edward later for a movie, a breakout for both of us. Okay, maybe it's just him. ha ha. But I don't see the point not to enjoy a fabulous movie with your beloved one when he's blue. (What am I, yellow?) Hope we get the seats for 7p.m.'s Sherlock Holmes.
Best wishes to my friends, especially those who certainly need some cheer. 
Bye. Will blog more I promise!
xoxo, Carrie.

No comments: