Thursday, September 2, 2010

Egyptian Magic Cream

Aloha! It's been a while! :D
I feel the blogging mood is back in a sudden! Anyway something to share today!


Purchased a multipurpose-cream named Egyptian Magic Cream from Princess_Autumn at Lowyat Forum (view the thread here). I love her so much she's such a friendly person and she never let her customers wait for too long. Bought a 10g sample from her, which costs RM26 including postage. The parcel arrived today and it came with a mini container and spatula too! This 10g sample is in a soft plastic tube and I guess this is why she gave me a mini container :)

And guess what? I got a free gift too! Osory toner! (It's a korean skincare product)


Back to the cream. I have yet tried it on my face since I plan to apply it before I sleep. I tried it on my lips and it was so moisturizing! *thumbs up* Slightly better than some drugstore products.

EMC can be used on face, skin, lips, and even hair! It is also proved to heal scars and redness. Well, let's see does the magic work!

Will be back for more review, I wish :P

No comments: